Infrared Sauna Recovery
If you’re looking for a way to improve your overall health and well-being, then an infrared sauna may be the perfect solution for you. Not only can it help you detoxify your body, relax, and improve circulation, but it can also aid in weight loss and even improve the appearance of your skin.
But what exactly is an infrared sauna and why should you choose one over traditional saunas? An infrared sauna uses heat from infrared lamps to warm the body, rather than the air around you. This allows for a more efficient and effective sweat, as the heat penetrates deeper into the body. Additionally, because infrared saunas don’t use as much heat to warm the air around you, they can be used at a lower temperature, making them more comfortable and easier to tolerate for longer periods of time.
One of the most notable benefits of using an infrared sauna is the ability to release toxins from the body. The heat generated by the infrared lamps can help your body sweat out heavy metals, such as mercury and lead, as well as environmental chemicals. Additionally, infrared sauna therapy can help improve circulation, relieve pain, and even improve the appearance of your skin by purifying it.
Ritual Recovery Room
The Ritual Sauna features the latest in carbon heating technology, which is wrapped in beautiful, high-quality Canadian Hemlock wood. The Carbon Fibre Heating Technology that is used is safe and efficient. It is also Low EMF, which makes it better for your body as compared to many others on the market. With this unique design, Ritual sauna is waiting for you to try it in the Ritual Recovery Room.
Overall, an infrared sauna can be an excellent addition to your self-care routine. If you’re looking to improve your overall health and well-being, it’s definitely worth considering. The benefits that come along with an infrared sauna are numerous, and with the Ritual Sauna, you can enjoy all of them in comfort and style.
Infrared Sauna Rules
- No shoes in sauna
- Please use bathmat provided for feet Please use own towel to sit on
- Advised sauna temperature 52 degrees
- Make sure you are hydrated before, during and after sauna use
- Take a water bottle inside the sauna with you
- Do not lock the Recovery room door while using the sauna
- If you feel faint, nauseous, sick or dizzy please leave the sauna
- Please make sure you book your 30 min Recovery room session via Momence
- 2 people max at any given time in the sauna
- We strongly advise against phones in the sauna, we are not responsible for the damage of any electronics you take into the sauna